Responsible for providing extensive care towards targeted youth and ensuring the safety, personal conduct, care, and therapy of clients in the intended facility. Coordinates and develops strategies to increase the functionality of youth in developmental programs. The ultimate goal is to have clients shaped for the outside world with proper basic skills to take on challenges that may occur in their personal lives.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
• Ensures Child Safety.
• Develops regional strategy to increase participation of youth in developmental programs.
• Supervises youth residents and maintains oversight of the facility.
• Keeps youth busy throughout the day.
• Monitors functionality of the child and develop ways to increase communication of a child with staff and guardian.
• Coordinates with children and develops ways to increase functionality in the home.
• Collaborates with teams and provides appropriate interaction with children.
• Provides knowledge to individuals about basic life skills.
• Helps each individual find numbers of way to cope with anger or frustration
• Performs routine room and home inspections for cleanliness, contraband, and safety hazards. Ensures a safe and secure environment for residents.
• Coordinates proper physical activity for youth.
• Acknowledges the importance of daily chores and responsibilities.
• Fills out daily reports and logs on each client.
• Ensures that youth is kept fed and provides proper nutrition.
• Maintain HIPPA and client confidentiality at all times.
• Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work schedule is essential.
Must possess a high school diploma.
Must be willing to work evenings, nights, and weekends.
Apply online here https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/312651