CLNM Clinical Supervisors are responsible for supervising the clinical qualities of work provided by the care coordinators. Staff to supervisor ratio is approximately 10:1. Clinical supervisors provide clinical oversight to care coordinators in regards to documentation, face to face contact, and the integration of physical and behavioral health of members
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
• Supervision of care coordinators, peer support workers, community liaisons, and health promotions coordinators (where applicable).
• Audit all CLNM client/staff charts
• Provide outpatient counseling/therapy to high-risk clients as needed.
• Provide diagnosis to clients not receiving outpatient services.
• Provide clinical support and training to care coordination staff.
• Coordinate with other supervisors and program directors to monitor the quality of services.
• Coordinate with MCO organizations to ensure the quality of care for members
• Lead team meetings with MCO organizations and CLNM.
• Maintain HIPPA and client confidentiality at all times.
• Regular and consistent attendance for the assigned work schedule is essential.
MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE of NM as an LPCC/LCSW.